Professional chiropractic adjustments in Archdale, NC
Patients in need of chiropractic care often suffer from a structural misalignment of the spine. We treat this misalignment by performing a series of adjustments or manipulations to your vertebrae. Contact us today in Archdale, NC
if you think chiropractic adjustments
will help you.
In general, we "align" your vertebrae, but we "manipulate" joints. There are many different types of adjustments we make – here are a few:
• An instrument adjustment uses something called an activator, which helps us in being more specific in our readjustments.
• Lumbar rolls involve extremely precise movements while you're lying on your side.
• We use pressure for release work, almost like a massaging technique.
• Table adjustments are very common, and involve a combination of physical movement and movement of a section of the chiropractic table.
• If we cross our hands over an area of your spine and do a quick snap, that is called a toggle drop.
Within these methods, we employ a great many different techniques to ensure that you receive the right treatment for your specific conditions. In extreme cases, we perform manipulation under anaesthesia on an outpatient basis.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us